Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Sign For Nine

I was thinking this morning how very much I miss 9. Over the course of breakfast the cloudy shreds of the latest snowstorm moved on, and the sun came out. Glancing out the back door, I saw something amazing: a bright cross, in a bright circle, lying on the snow right over the spot on the grass where 9 passed away. I've lived in this house for six years, and have never seen this phenomenon before. It seems like it must be reflecting from some object somewhere, but I can't figure out where it came from.

1 Comments:

Blogger NeoNurseChic said...

That's beautiful. :) Can you imagine 9 wanting to pounce on the light as it moved? Or simply lay in it, like the sun? From your writing, he sounded like a very special cat.

Take care,
Carrie :)

2/11/08, 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home