Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Looking Forward To Friday Night

Sorry to be so tediously boring. I don't think I'm going to have much else to talk about until this stops.
It's reassuring when charts and graphs confirm what your fallible senses have been telling you. In this case: that we normally get about 5cm of rain during the month of June, but this June we've had close to 20cm. What the graph doesn't show, though, is all the additional days this month where it's been overcast, foggy, and barely spittling rain-- not enough to add appreciably to the accumulation total, but enough to make you look outside and say "FUCK. It's raining AGAIN."

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Tell me about it! I teach swimming outdoors for a summer job. I should charge people for changing lessons. I'd make a fortune!

6/30/09, 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home