Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spanky

I found this notice taped up on the outside door of my office building this morning. It almost made me cry. The poor kid-- he loves his cat. Look at his little drawing of Spanky-- prancing along, sniffing the air, all stripes. Spanky looks a bit like 9, too, which of course doesn't help. It would make my day if I found Spanky hiding out under the back steps of our office and I could call Andrew with the good news. But I haven't seen any stripe-y cats around here lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ladyk73 said...

aww.....that is so sad!

10/27/07, 2:17 PM  
Blogger NeoNurseChic said...

Oh dear! That did nearly make me cry, too! That cat looks a lot like my Tony. And seeing a little kid lose something they love very much always breaks my heart!

Any word on whether the lost kitty was ever found?

11/10/07, 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home