Thursday, September 27, 2007

But You Have To Admit, It WOULD Be Funny

This 22-unit apartment building is a few blocks away from the Turbopalace. Every time I walk past it I am seized with the urge to do the obvious. I mean, it just seems to be ASKING for it, doesn't it?


I've only been able to resist by telling myself that (1) someone inside might be on life-support, and (2) I should save it for some time when it would be extra-funny... like, say, during the 7th game of a Red Sox world series...

3 Comments:

Blogger GirlTuesday said...

brilliant!

9/28/07, 10:46 AM  
Blogger C Neal said...

This post fills me with regret at a lost opportunity. There was one of these switches behind one of the big-box shopping centers I worked at when I was a community outreach coordinator for REI in Houston, Texas. It was right next to the bus stop, and I used to walk right past it on my way home every evening.

If you're tempted to put out the lights on 22 apartments, imagine how I felt, with the chance to shut down a Starbucks and the Kolache Factory. And the bus would have been the perfect escape...

9/28/07, 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, that's tempting!

10/3/07, 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home