Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Snow Report

Sometimes, flying out of the Smallish State on a clear day, I think to myself "This view is worth twice what I paid for my ticket". And I marvel that I am witnessing a view which, a hundred years ago, could not be bought at any price. Today was such a day. I could see Mount Washington, all of Cape Cod, the Isles of Shoals, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Buzzards Bay, Boston Harbor, and Walden Pond-- all at once. Not to mention the huge, glorious and shining sea, stretching off to the Azores (not visible).

Here in Florida with SofE and sailors. I have been given the high rank of Assistant Assistant Coach (or, as I prefer to call it, Double Assistant Coach) of the Smallish College Sailing Team. So far, that means that I open beer for SofE and the Assistant Coach.

Also, snow report for southern Florida: not much (see chart for details).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home