Tuesday, January 17, 2006

STILL waiting...

As you may remember, I recently found some coffee creamer which promised a "performance" if placed in the fridge. Still nothing to report on that experiment. False advertising.

Meanwhile, I came across a tin of confections billed as "entertaining cookies". Remarkable! I pulled out one of these dowel-shaped chocolate cookies, set it on the table, and watched for the longest time, waiting for the entertainment to begin. Again, nothing. When I got bored of that, though, I started sticking it in my ear, pretending it was a cigar or maestro baton, and used it for a swizzle stick in a Guinness. Then, suddenly, I realized that it was quite entertaining.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katinka said...

*chuckling* Perhaps you should post some pictures of that...particularly the one of where the baked-items-that-will- remain-nameless* were used to clear out your ear wax! :P

(*...still scarred from my christmas baking adventure!!!)

1/17/06, 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*some* people prefer to perform with the lights off. You have no idea what the creamer is up to when you close the fridge door, after all.

and I don't expect my bicycle to do the cycling for me... the cookies entertained like my bike cycles: just add human.

1/17/06, 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home