Friday, April 25, 2008

a post from max

The $20 catnip-infused yellow-tasseled scratchy-post that my dad bought to entice me away from the antique furnitures: Worthless.

The $30 3-hour endless-loop DVD of starlings jostling each other in cornfield that my dad bought to keep me entertained while he's at work: Dumber than dumb.

The $8 green chipmunk-like toy that my dad's dog-loving friend brought me in a pathetic attempt to win me over: An insult to my intelligence.

The six-cent piece of foam weatherstripping I pulled off the back door: Priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger NeoNurseChic said...

You know, I think Max and my Tony could be buds. The other night, my boyfriend and I were watching the Phillies game on tv, and Tony climbed up on my piano bench. Now that, I don't mind - it is actually comical to watch him put his front paws up on the bench and then literally climb up with his back leg instead of jumping since the bench is pushed under the piano and jumping would result in some sort of head bonking, no doubt!

But what got me is that as I'm sitting there, he starts chewing on the metal bars that hold the headphones!! AARRGGHH!! He has, in the past, also chewed on this wire that runs from the bottom of the keyboard to the floor. This is a very expensive, digital piano - a type of Yamaha Clavinova. So when these things happen, I yell, "TONY!" and he stops and looks at me, and then as soon as I look away, he's back at it again!

Oh the fun they can get into.....!

Take care,
Carrie :)

5/7/08, 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home