Thursday, April 17, 2008

Results

Results are in from the recent think/talk/do informal poll. Here is how I tallied them:

Primary behavior: 3 points
Secondary behavior: 2 points
Tertiary behavior: 1 point

For those who insisted on trying to split the difference (e.g. "I'm a thinker/talker, then doer"), I averaged the two allegedly equal traits to the same number (e.g., in this case, Think and Talk got 2.5 points each, Do got 1 point). However, for such people I was tempted to give all six points straight to thinking.

Anyway, no surprise, readers of SorF are big on the thinking, less so much with the doing and talking.

P.S. Oh yes-- and there was one person who simply responded to the poll with the word "Wanker". I'm not sure how to count his vote.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that falls squarely in the 'doer' category.

4/18/08, 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home