Thursday, December 20, 2007

10-Second Conversations On The Way To The Office

Guy: Beautiful snow this morning, huh?
Turbo: Sure is...
------------------
Other Guy: Not sure Santa's going to be able to get through this year!
Turbo: Oh, he'll get through...
------------------
Woman: Why the fuck don't these people shovel their fucking sidewalk?
Turbo: There's supposed to be a $100 fine for that. You could call the city sidewalk hotline...
------------------
Another Guy: Looks like easier walking the direction you're going!
Turbo: I have to go the other direction on the way home...
------------------
Another Woman: I don't know why I even got out of bed today.
Turbo: Come see me-- I have cancellations today.

2 Comments:

Blogger NeoNurseChic said...

Ha! The 3rd one - that would most definitely be me... :-X Of course, I do try not to swear around complete strangers, but then I guess sometimes it slips out!

12/20/07, 9:21 PM  
Blogger NeoNurseChic said...

And by "most definitely be me" I mean rather that that would most definitely be something I would say. ;)

12/20/07, 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home