Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Green Acres Interlude

Dr. Turbo: B., sometimes I see you coming down the hall running, flailing your arms and screaming. I think it might be good for you to cut down on the caffeine.
Patient: Nah. It ain't the caffeine. That's just my antisocial personality.
Dr. T: You have an antisocial personality?
Patient: Yeah. I like people, but after I'm around 'em for a bit, they start gettin' on my nerves, and I hate 'em.
Dr. T: Will you let me know if I start getting on your nerves?
Patient: Nah, that ain't going to happen. I have to like you, because you're a professional. Anyone hits you, you let me know-- I'll kill 'em for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tillerman said...

Until the last comment (the one about having to like you) this guy sounded perfectly normal to me.

5/4/06, 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home